Jobs with the Center for Trauma & Resilience
Job Title: Hotline Case Manager
Purpose: Ensure quality services for clients served. Provide crisis intervention services for clients. Provide case management for all clients. Provide hotline and on-call coverage.
Reports To: Program Manager for Hotline Services
- Ensure effective response to crisis and information calls to clients.
- Review cases for quality compliance following CTR guidelines for 80% quality assurance.
- Provide emotional support for hotline clients.
- Participate in agency group counseling sessions (as assigned).
- Participate in case management, clinical in-services and program management.
- Assist in quarterly volunteer meetings and volunteer training sessions (as assigned).
- Provide outreach/networking to agencies.
- Recommend program development to enhance services.
- Actively participate in agency fundraising events twice a year.
- Participate in CTR’s self-care program.
- Any other related duties as assigned by Program Manager for Hotline Services.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field, and/or equivalent experience in human services. Minimum of one-year post-internship (if appropriate) experience with crisis counseling and case management required. Experience working with crime victims preferred. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Send resumes to:
Program Manager of Hotline
The Center for Trauma & Resilience
P.O. Box 18975
Denver, CO 80218
No Phone Calls, Please. Accepting resumes until the position has been filled.